Sandpiper pump problems

IMG_0317.JPG

I replaced the poly hose line with a cool orange air hose.  I also used some fancy air hose connections and a ball valve.

IMG_0304.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0301.JPG

I swapped out one of my sandpiper pumps and I actually have less air leaking out, but I could fix 3/4 of the problems.  The top brass fitting needed new tape to seal it from leaking (the top threaded piece has a crack).  The diaphragm is leaking but I tightened it and could not get it to stop.  Last problem was the air connector which was leaking so I replaced the part.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.