Hueytown building zoning and planning


I want to build a sign so I went to the planning office today and asked for the building codes, which are referenced in the sign ordinances.  They said I just need to sketch a drawing and the building inspector would fix and advice if incorrect.  So I guess I need to draw up a sign.

One Reply to “Hueytown building zoning and planning”

  1. Usually you can get with a sign company and they will advise on type of sign, size, format,etc.

Comments are closed.