I replaced my Sandpiper pump with a Flojet today. The Sandpiper pump still worked fine but foamed a little.
I used the Flojet kit 20381-057 1/4″ OD tube connector for the outgoing chemical. (UPDATE: I shortly after this changed to all 1/2″ Flojet fittings. Then changed the outgoing to 3/8″ Flojet fitting.)
MacGyver award winning fix. The fix was 3/8″ barb to 1/4″ barb. After bitching about crafting this conversion I noticed all the other Flojets are setup the same. I think I am going to purchase some poly tube fittings 1/2″ for my Flojet setups.
These are the Flojet mounting brackets 20982100A that I purchased. They look cool and give any install a more professional look. I believe that my setup needs all the help it can get.