Wax problem in a bay – Update

Well, this switch really made me angry today.  I tried with the old switch forever.  The tire cleaner and the wax still did not work.  Then when I put the new switch on.  Guess what still did not work.  So I figured out that the tire cleaner wire was not connected.  Then the wax wire on the block thing was broke off.  So I wasted all this time when I should have checked the wires better.

This is a normal solution for me make it as hard and time consuming as possible.  Mission accomplished.  But, I have a new switch now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.