I started by taking off the head on the pump today. When I took the head off it looked like above. The medal pieces had stuck to the ceramic shaft. After pulling the medal pieces off I put them back into the head. Then I noticed the ceramic shafts had black crap on them. Which I guess is bad? So I put some lube on them and put the head back on.
It still leaks and now the pressure in around 300. Which is bad. So now I do not know what to do.
Also, today I got to dig out two of my bays. YEA!
I am trying to repair my General Pump T1321 Series 47. It is pulsating enough to close off the bay. I replaced the check valve o-rings about two weeks ago and apparently forgot to replace the top three. The o-rings were damaged pretty good so I guess I need to look at the packing that I replace two days ago. I must have put the packing in incorrectly.
Now the head leaks and the high pressure is still pulsating. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for pump repair.
Today was a great day I found a DQ Blizzard at the car wash. I felt like no one even drank any of the creamy goodness.
Then I became saddened by the fact there was no straw. But the person that left the Blizzard dropped the straw in front of me at my feet.
I inserted the straw.
Every thing is great. My Blizzard is ready to drink.
It must have been sitting in the sun to long. It tasted really bad.
So I had to dump it in the dumpster. I was very disappointed. I guess it was not my lucky day.