So the problem is the high pressure wax function does not work in one of the bays. First I decided there was crap in the hp wax solenoid. So I slowly starved the pump of water to pull the crap out of the solenoid. That did not work so I removed the solenoid to clean it, which did not work. So I decided the problem was with the needle valve which I just removed all of them, that did not help. Then I pulled out my voltmeter and checked to see if I was getting voltage from the switch to the equipment room which I was not (I am getting somewhere!). So now I need to figure out how to check a rotary switch. I need to give Greg a call!