The wraps like to pull the mitters out. They seems to close.
My sandpiper pump lost its prime again. The pump was constantly pumping and would work fine in the bay. I am not sure what the problem is but the chemical seemed foamy and white like the picture to the left. After I removed the outlet hose the chemical took longer to prime this time.
Ex – Clean up guy came by the tunnel today. He wanted his pay check, a free car wash, and a job reference. This is not a joke. But it sure is funny.
Fuse blew again. I will need to trouble shoot tomorrow.
My sandpiper pumps lost its prime again. The pump was constantly pumping and nothing would come out. I had to remove the outlet hose and it primed up again.
I have now replaced all my outlet hoses for my hydrominders. The outlet hoses were not creating the correct suction to pull the chemical.
I ran out of tire cleaner today and also replaced my outlet hoses for my hydrominder. The outlet hoses were not creating the correct suction to pull the chemical.
Greg fixed my bay problem today.
1) First we narrowed it down to which function had the problem. It was just presoak.
2) Next we disconnected the presoak solenoid for that bay. This is to rule out a bad solenoid coil. Still had the problem.
3) Next disconnect the presoak wire in the equipment room. Not sure if we disconnected the right wire but still had the problem.
4) Next disconnect the presoak wire from the terminal block. This stopped the problem. Greg said that the wires were corroded. Which is bad. This fixed the problem.
5) The next step would have been to disconnect from the switch.