So the problem is the high pressure wax function does not work in one of the bays. First I decided there was crap in the hp wax solenoid. So I slowly starved the pump of water to pull the crap out of the solenoid. That did not work so I removed the solenoid to clean it, which did not work. So I decided the problem was with the needle valve which I just removed all of them, that did not help. Then I pulled out my voltmeter and checked to see if I was getting voltage from the switch to the equipment room which I was not (I am getting somewhere!). So now I need to figure out how to check a rotary switch. I need to give Greg a call!
I replaced all the barbs with Parker 1/8″ x 1/8″ push lock fittings. (I purchased from Grainger like MEP1 told me to. Thanks) But I am having a weird problem I can not figure out.
2/3 fragrances work, the one that does not work really should work though. This is what I tried.
1) Checked the wire from the timer to the solenoid with a voltmeter. Works
2) Button works and makes a sound when pushed, the air also keeps running when the button is pushed.
3) When I rewire (hot wire) frag 2 to frag 3 (broken) the solenoid will work fine.
4) When I rewire (hot wire) frag 3 (broken) to frag 2 the solenoid will not work.
5) Swapped the timer with another fragrance vacuum. Still does not work.
6) Ground seems to be all connected fine to the solenoid. Checked with voltmeter.
7) Rewire from the timer wire (wire harness) to the solenoid and still did not work.
The only things I did not check:
2) Rewiring the wire on the wire harness to the solenoid.