Today I refilled all my chemicals. I need to setup a Flojet pump station like Mep1 suggested but I have not done that yet. I had to hand pump today with is always fun and makes a mess.
Today my flojet air hose was cracked again. I guess I am tightening this to tight? Well, I decided to try MEP1’s idea about using 3/8″ i.d. hose alone with 1/2″ i.d. about 1″ of each kind.
Sliding this on is fairly easy.
I put the barb in then tried to put the 1/2″ i.d. hose onto the setup. I could not get the 1/2″ to go all the way on (because of the barb) but I just trimmed the excess off with a razor blade. Then I put a hose clamp on and I was done. Thanks to MEP1 for the suggestion.
I was having a problem with the Flojet 1/2″ push lock falling apart so I had to use this 1/4″ push lock connector. I just got my 3/8″ push lock from Kleen-Rite and installed it today, I also changed all the tubing to match, now all black. Cool!
I had to replace the 1/2″ schedule 80 pvc elbow with a metal street elbow today, because of a small leak. I am going to replace the solenoid later so I did not replace all the pvc for now. I guess the weep solenoid (sprinkler system solenoid) may have worn out the pvc (from cutting on and off) and caused a small crack.
I also installed the last Flojet pump. Now I just need to put the last 2 Flojet pumps online.