I was having a problem with my high pressure wax, none was coming out in one of the bays. It was working yesterday, so like normal I assumed it was the solenoid. The solenoid had dirt and had crap all stuck in it. But it was not the solenoid this time.
It was the bay switch again. This time it had two wires that were off. Then I tried to get the knob off. Which I broke and I can not find my spares. Then I tried to get the switch nut off. When I did this I screwed the switch like shown. This really pissed me off. So I gave up and closed the bay. Tomorrow, I will have to try and fix this. I have a spare switch. But I do not know how I will get the other switch off to try and fix it. I hope I can fix the old switch but I screwed the plastic gray thing.