Today I clamped down the high pressure hoses for the automatic. There are only 2 hoses for the Water Wizard, 1/2″ undercarriage and 1″ main water supply.
Today William and I installed part of the water lines for the Water Wizard. I am going to use softened water for my chemicals and street water for my high pressure water. We also setup the RO water for the Wizard.
We added a tee and a 1″ water supply to the soft water supply for the chemical lines. I could not connect everything because I did not have all the correct parts.
We added another tee for the RO water and I did not have all the pieces to finish the rest.
I did not have all the correct pieces to connect the main water line either. Maybe tomorrow I will finish.