There was a leak I just could not find. I would fix a little leak and then the floor would still be wet. It was driving me crazy, but in retrospect you should be able to look at the first picture and realize what the problem is.
The high pressure hose is sitting on the large electric motor for the Water Wizard. So the top of the hose was not leaking and the bottom half was wet and has a small drip. But when the motor cuts on or you move the hose away from the motor the leak looked pretty bad.
The high pressure hose is 4 feet long by the way.
Well I removed the 1″ barb today, which I was scared to do. It came right off though, which is good. But look how bad it got: I really should have paid better attention.
I was wondering why my equipment floor was wet and now I figured it out! When the weep system would turn on there would be a leak: the check valve was cracked.
I had a high pressure hose leak and I decided just to patch the problem instead of replacing the hose. The only problem was I did not have any non-working swivels.
One of my RO hoses sprung a leak today. It actually was nice having a fine mist spray on you when it is 100 outside.
I had a high pressure hose leak today. I had to insert a smaller hose and attach a reusable fitting.
A little leak. I needed to replace the high pressure hose.
Large leak 2 bays down. I learned an important lesson about high pressure hoses today…. there is nothing worse then a 100 foot high pressure hose with no non-working swivels. So, I replaced the old hose and added a non-working swivel.
Someone tied up the high pressure gun because there was a leak. That was nice.
I always love it when I have a high pressure hose leak.
The top arrow shows where I cut and installed a new reusable hose fitting. The bottom arrow shows a small leak about a foot away from where I just fixed the hose. This picture could prove one of three things. 1) I have the worst luck ever, 2) this high pressure hose needs to be replaced, 3) BOTH 1 & 2