This is an interesting high pressure hose problem which was leaking. Looks like someone tried to cut it but it is the boom hose.
I had a small high pressure hose problem today. Just a small little hole but I do not think customers would like it.
Today I discovered a leaky high pressure hose in one of my bays. Swapped it out and everything was back to normal!
I had a high pressure hose leak and I decided just to patch the problem instead of replacing the hose. The only problem was I did not have any non-working swivels.
Today I clamped down the high pressure hoses for the automatic. There are only 2 hoses for the Water Wizard, 1/2″ undercarriage and 1″ main water supply.
Okay I had a 1″ 2 wire hose that I needed 2 fittings crimped on to. I called a Napa and they said to bring it in. Ends up they have no fittings and they thought I had the fittings also. So I tried another Napa which had the fittings but they did not know how to crimp them. Then I went to a tractor supply place that freaked out when I needed a pipe thread fitting, but they did only had one fitting. Then I went to Applied Fluids Systems, who fixed me up and everything was fine. The only problem is this little process took 2 hours.
I installed the unistrut to mount the 1″ high pressure line to run to the equipment room.
I reran some high pressure hose runs today. One of the hoses I used today had a leak in it. Cool!
Large leak 2 bays down. I learned an important lesson about high pressure hoses today…. there is nothing worse then a 100 foot high pressure hose with no non-working swivels. So, I replaced the old hose and added a non-working swivel.