I got a sample of Klean-Wall free from his website at apchemical.com and I purchased some Mister Plumber from some Dollar Store down the street. The Fake Drano contains: water, sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide and surfactants. The Klean-Wall contains: magic.
Both sections look equally as bad. The directions on the Klean-Wall said 3-5 minutes so I let both chemicals stay on 5 minutes.
The Klean-Wall after 5 minutes did a lot better job (first picture). But the Fake Drano did a pretty good job.
I reapplied the Fake Drano and let it sit for 30 minutes. It turned out a lot better but not as good as the Klean-Wall. But for the price of the Fake Drano maybe you should try Fake Drano over Klean-Wall?
Disclaimer: I have always wondered what other chemicals you could use for foam brush in a bind and I had some time to kill. Actually, my chemical guy sold me hand soap as foam brush chemical and it was my favorite. Now I use Erie Brush chemicals and really like their foam brush and wax.
Have you ever run out of chemicals and only had $1? What would be the best chemical to purchase from the Dollar Store? I am on assignment to root out the winner!
1) “Dial Basics HypoAllergenic” (bar soap, 3 bars) It is dematologist tested maybe even tested on animals? I cut the bars up with a knife.
2) “Classic Sun Clean & Fresh” (all purpose powder detergent 1.5 pounds)
3) “Dis’h Detergent Original Scent” (dish cleaner 50 ounces)
4) “Perfect 10 Black Currant Bodywash” (bodywash for your body 25 ounces)
5) “White Rain Conditioner Energizing Citrus” (hair conditioner 19.95 ounces)
I just dumped the products in then added 5 gallons of hot water and let sit for 24 hours.