So if you wanted to purchase an air compressor motor for a pedestal fragrance machine. Plus you had to do it all online…. how would this be accomplished since fragramatics does not provide a manual for their pedestal units? Do they still even sell them? (Actually I do not care.) I will just check their UP TO DATE January 2014 price guide on their site. No Joke!
I totalling love their naming scheme?
Model CCD : pedestal mount shampoo machine
Model CSR/CSR-P : pedestal mount shampoo & spot remover machine or spot remover shampoo & carpet protectant machine
Model EVD-2/EVD-3 : pedestal mount two or three fragrance machine
Model FV-3 : combination vacuum with three fragrances
I get the FV3: Fragrance vac 3 selections.
Top 6 things I hate about Fragramatics Vacuums. (Not counting the maintenance nightmare aspect.)
- Why do they have spot remover as an option? This is my most hated feature of all time! It is so stupid and NO ONE EVER USED IT! Not sure why but it would not matter if people did use it…. I would still hate it.
- “Turbo” function…. my Dad owned some SAV vacs (SAV is also a stupid name for the vacs I believe. What does it stand for? Super additional vac? Should-be added vac?). I think this is the worse vac function ever to have at your location. The vac is basically saying…. “Yeah…. I will not work right unless you switch me to the turbo function”. Which makes customers look at the owner as a total douche because you are charging extra because you purchased this crappy vac. (I believe it cost more to use the “turbo” function? It had an additional motor.)
- Selling direct or not paying a middle man…. where is the savings? Also where are the parts…. their site? No thanks.
- Stupid every function ever vacs! Customers can not figure out normal vacs. Sure why not purchase a Fragrance, Shampooer and Vacuum? But I think every manufacturer does it so it is not just Fragramatics…. except maybe Jim Coleman which still sells teal stuff…. rocking their 1990 theme! LOL
- I hate all their stickers and their prices they want for them…. this is actually why I sold all my Fragramatics vacuums. Their prices are a joke. Greg did get custom stickers which cost about the same as one sticker from Fragramatics and they look better than their stupid flower power 1960 theme.
- Mirror finish…. I only saw it at a trade show. Looks like a bad idea?
They do have 1 feature no other brand has copied.
- Fragramatics vacs look the best hands down. That is about it.