Looking like this was the problem with the fragrance vacuum. Not really sure what happened to it?
FragraMatics “Kitchen Sink” vacuum. This thing has everything! Dollar bills, credit cards, vacuum, shampooer, fragrance everything! Could you imagine untangling all this stuff everyday?
I love the way the FragraMatics vacuums looks, I think they look the best by far. But they are really hard to work on compared to the Jim Coleman vacuums. But I could only imagine working on this bad boy. My guess is everything is under the vacuum top! 🙂 (A little FragraMatics humor?)
Did you know that Coleman timers have to be set correctly to work correctly? I set up the timer as “fragrance” for my fragrance vacuum and I just could not figure out why it would not work right. Finally I started over and saw “fragvac” and selected that and completed my mission of replacing a bad timer.
My GPS said “Gatorland Carwash” at 14513 Gatorland Drive, Orlando, FL. but the name does not really matter.
First picture is the front view and the second picture it from the entry road next to a Flex-Serve.
Front view: I like the glass block and the road sign.
Vending: I like the “Suggestions” box and it is interesting that they replaced the Dilling & Harris Vend-Master product door. They replaced the plastic with metal.
Back view: First picture show painted arrows on the ground which is a good idea. I just doubt it would help.
Bay: Some interesting notes are the crappy foam brushes and the garbage can in every bay. I love the large timer conversion.
Automatic: PDQ Laser 4000 had an interesting purge setup in the automatic. Not really sure what or why it was purging though.
Vacuums: They has some weird vandalism problems? I actually had someone steal my gun off my Fragramatics fragrance vacuum before. They unscrewed the gun and took it.
I replaced all the barbs with Parker 1/8″ x 1/8″ push lock fittings. (I purchased from Grainger like MEP1 told me to. Thanks) But I am having a weird problem I can not figure out.
2/3 fragrances work, the one that does not work really should work though. This is what I tried.
1) Checked the wire from the timer to the solenoid with a voltmeter. Works
2) Button works and makes a sound when pushed, the air also keeps running when the button is pushed.
3) When I rewire (hot wire) frag 2 to frag 3 (broken) the solenoid will work fine.
4) When I rewire (hot wire) frag 3 (broken) to frag 2 the solenoid will not work.
5) Swapped the timer with another fragrance vacuum. Still does not work.
6) Ground seems to be all connected fine to the solenoid. Checked with voltmeter.
7) Rewire from the timer wire (wire harness) to the solenoid and still did not work.
The only things I did not check:
2) Rewiring the wire on the wire harness to the solenoid.