The wraps like to pull the mitters out. They seems to close.
Greg fixed my bay problem today.
1) First we narrowed it down to which function had the problem. It was just presoak.
2) Next we disconnected the presoak solenoid for that bay. This is to rule out a bad solenoid coil. Still had the problem.
3) Next disconnect the presoak wire in the equipment room. Not sure if we disconnected the right wire but still had the problem.
4) Next disconnect the presoak wire from the terminal block. This stopped the problem. Greg said that the wires were corroded. Which is bad. This fixed the problem.
5) The next step would have been to disconnect from the switch.